Monday, December 1, 2008

Eco-Friendly Christmas Gifts


While browsing for Christmas gift ideas this weekend, I decided to check out one of the websites another blogger had posted about: www.reusablebags.com. I was thinking that it was going to just be a bunch of bags, but I was mistaken. I came across so many eco-friendly gift ideas. I was stoked when I found the Stainless Steel Cutlery Set. What a great idea! I know that I personally use at least one plastic fork or spoon a day at work. Wouldn't it be great if we had these cutlery sets in our drawers at work? It would save sooo much plastic! And we all know that is definitely going to help the environment. That is certainly on my Christmas Wish List!

Another product I found that was awesome too was a porcelain coffee cup with a silicone lid...it looks exactly like a Styrofoam coffee cup! So much waste would be saved if we all used our own coffee mugs from home. I think a lot of offices lately are encouraging employees to do that, which is great! Someone also mentioned to me that if you take your own mug into places like Starbucks, they will give you a slight discount.. what a great deal!

Let's try to give some eco-friendly gifts this year for Christmas!

No comments: