Friday, September 12, 2008

Recycling Your Old Magazines

I don't know about you, but I never know what to do with my old magazines when I am done with them. They usually end up lying around collecting dust until I get sick of them and end up throwing them away. Well not anymore, magazines in fact can be recycled.
Different ways to do this are by dropping them off at local doctor offices or taking them to different establishments that could reuse them, you or your kids can use them for different work or school projects, or you can shred them and use them as filler paper. Another way is by simple recycling them. Recycled magazines can be made into different paper products such as newsprint, tissuepaper, boxboard and writing and printing paper.
I don't know about you but it is nice to know that I can do something with my old magazines after I am done with them besides just throwing them away.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

I think this is great. Everyone has tons of magazines laying around and people need to really start recycling as much as we can to preserve our environment!